The SEGUÉS DISCMAX DMAX-S/SP/SPG mounted compact disc harrows are the most suitable implements for not deep jobs (10 cm maximum), with too much or little stubble that always will be crushed and perfectly blended with earth and for working at high speed (from 12 to 20 km/h) saving time and money.
• 510 mm diameter independent discs (S, SP)
• 560 mm diameter independent discs (SPG)
• Independent shock absorbing in each tine-disc
• 800 mm distance from disc-line to disc-line
• 250 mm distance from disc to disc
• Sealed bushing and fitted with double conic bearing
• Optimum discs slope
• CAT II & III Hitching
• Hydraulically foldable from 3 m
• Unassembled lights and warning signals
• Assembled on implement lights and warning signals
• Side disc hydraulically foldable
• Spring moved side disc
• Bars, rings or serrated roller to be chosen depending on the model.